Get up to $200 for getting started
Coinbase Logo
Sign in
Price
$0.0058
9/30/2022, 9:31:30 PM
diamondHands

Keep an eye on CUDOS

Get instant alerts for major price changes.

Market

Market stats

Market cap

$20.0M

Volume (24h)

$287,359.19

Circulating supply

3.4B CUDOS

All time high

$0.13

Price change (1h)

+1.25%

Price change (24h)

+5.98%

Price change (7d)

+1.37%

Sign up now to get up to $400 in rewards

Coinbase users can earn up to $400 on average just by taking advantage of our rewards. Get started now.

congratulationsOnEarningCrypto

CUDOS is on the rise this week.

The price of CUDOS has risen by 1.37% in the past 7 days. The price increased by 5.98% in the last 24 hours. In just the past hour, the price grew by 1.25%. The current price is $0.00581 per CUDOS. CUDOS is 95.53% below the all time high of $0.13.

The current circulating supply is 3,449,041,266.838 CUDOS.

About

What Is Cudos (CUDOS)?

Cudos is a decentralized cloud computing network that aims to combine cloud and blockchain technology to develop sustainably cost-effective computing. Cudos aims to empower people and organizations to earn rewards and save them through inexpensive, accessible, and sustainable computing. Moreover, the platform's vision is to connect people around the globe via an affordable, decentralized computing network.

According to the whitepaper, the Cudos network involves a set of smart contracts that act as cloud computing services, connecting blockchains to secure external sources. Smart contracts are just like regular contracts. However, instead of being drafted on paper, these contracts run in the form of protocols on the blockchain. 

The CUDOS token is a multi-utility token on the Cudos platform. The token holders can use it for trading and staking. Users can also use it as a discount token to transfer a portion of the value generated on the Cudo network.

The distribution of the total token supply is as follows: 34% are for the development of the community and the ecosystem, 33.78% of the tokens on the platform are kept for reserve, 20% of the total tokens are used by the team, and 5% are used by the advisers of the platform. Furthermore, 2.22% of the tokens are for private sales, 1.67% is utilized in public sales, and 3.33% is used by strategic venture capitalists.

Also, the platform seeks to use 30% of the raised funds from the CUDOS tokens in research and product development. Out of the remaining 70%, 10% goes to administration and operations, 20% is utilized in marketing and development, 10% in node validation, and 13% in user acquisition. And lastly, 10% is used in community engagement, and 7% is kept locked for upcoming events.

History of Cudos (CUDOS)

In 2017, Cudos was founded, and in the first quarter of 2019, a beta version of the Cudos platform was launched. Matt Hawkins is the CEO and founder of the company, and David Pugh-Jones is the CMO of Cudos. He has over 16 years of experience in cloud computing. Apart from Hawkins and Pugh-Jones, Andrew Sturmey serves as the CTO of the company. The maximum total supply of CUDOS tokens is 10,000,000,000 CUDOS. The whitepaper was published in January 2021.

Related Assets

Trending assets

Assets with the biggest change in unique page views on coinbase.com over the past 24 hours.

Popular cryptocurrencies

A selection of cryptocurrencies in the top 50 by market cap.

Recently added

A selection of the most recently added cryptocurrencies.

Comparable market cap

Of all the assets on Coinbase, these 8 are the closest to CUDOS in market cap.

FAQ

What is the current price of CUDOS?

The price of 1 CUDOS currently costs $0.0058.

What is the market cap of CUDOS?

The current market cap of CUDOS is $20.04M. A high market cap implies that the asset is highly valued by the market.

What is the all time high of CUDOS?

The all-time high of CUDOS is $0.13. This all-time high is highest price paid for CUDOS since it was launched.

What is the 24 hour trading volume of CUDOS?

Over the last 24 hours, the trading volume of CUDOS is $287.36K.

What other assets are similar to CUDOS?

Assets that have a similar market cap to CUDOS include NULS, Student Coin, KOK, and many others. To see a full list, see our comparable market cap assets.

How many CUDOS are there?

The current circulating supply of CUDOS is 3.4 billion.

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

Coinbase Bytes article