Erhalten Sie bis zu 200 US-Dollar für den Einstieg.
Logo von Coinbase

Mind Music mit Coinbase Wallet kaufen

Mind Music kann mit Coinbase Wallet gehandelt werden – Ihr Schlüssel zur Krypto-Welt.

Infos zu Mind Music

Mind Music is designed to help people suffering from depression or other forms of mental illness. Mind Music is dedicated to bringing young people together under one roof to talk about their mental health and reduce the stigma of depression. Using the power of music to relate to sufferers, the Mind Music team aims to inspire them with hope through understanding and showing them that they are not alone.

According to its whitepaper, the project aims to provide people with a musical outlet, enabling them to begin a journey toward mental stability.

Mind Music also seeks to develop its own independent music recording label, collaborating with artists worldwide. The recorded music industry can generate over $20 billion each year. It hopes to capture a small segment of this market and offer relief to millions of suffering people.

Besides, MND is the native token of the Mind Music cryptocurrency ecosystem. The token has the following key features:

In addition, Mind Music donates 80 percent of the profits generated from record sales to mental health and suicide prevention charities. And the remaining 20 percent of these profits are used to acquire and burn Mind Music Coin, ultimately increasing its value. The act of burning a cryptocurrency involves sending the token to an account that is only allowed to receive them. In addition, shareholdings in Mind Music are expected to grow as the record label grows.

Each transaction generates 1 percent of redistribution to holders based on the percentage of coins held. This means that the amount of Mind Music Coin users hold constantly increases.

The 12 percent transaction tax is distributed as follows:

Mark Hamilton is the founder and CEO of the Mind Music project. In the Mind Music project, there is a total supply of 185,000,000,000,000 MND tokens.

Markt

Marktstatistiken für Deutschland

Marktkap.

Nicht genügend Daten

Volumen (24h)

Nicht genügend Daten

Im Umlauf

Nicht genügend Daten

Höchstkurs

Nicht genügend Daten

Deutschland Marktperformance

Kursänderung (1 Std.)

+100 %

Preisänderung (1 Tag)

+100 %

Preisänderung (1 Wo.)

+100 %

Preisänderung (2 W.)

Nicht genügend Daten

Preisänderung (1 Mo.)

-38,5 %

Preisänderung (1 J.)

-90,24 %

Ähnliche Assets

Konvertierungen entdecken

Eine Auswahl an Konvertierungen von verschiedenen Assets in Top-Kryptowährungen.

Angesagte Währungen

Währungen mit den größten Veränderungen bei den individuellen Seitenaufrufen auf Coinbase.com in den letzten 24 Stunden.

Beliebte Kryptowährungen

Eine Auswahl an Kryptowährungen in den Top 50 nach Marktkapitalisierung.

Kürzlich hinzugefügt

Eine Auswahl unserer neu aufgenommenen Kryptowährungen.

Advanced Trade

Hier ist eine Auswahl an Spot- und Futures-Märkten, die von vielen Leuten beobachtet werden

Leitfäden

Coinbase Bytes

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

Mind Music verzeichnet diese Woche Kursgewinne.

Der Preis von Mind Music ist in der letzten Stunde um 100,00 % increased und in den letzten 24 Stunden um 100,00 % increased. Der Preis von Mind Music ist in der vergangenen Woche um 100,00 % risen.

FAQ

Was ist der aktuelle Preis von Mind Music?

Wir aktualisieren unsere Mind Music in der Währung EUR in Echtzeit. Sehen Sie sich den Live-Kurs von Mind Music auf Coinbase an.

Kann ich Mind Music auf Coinbase kaufen?

Ja, Mind Music ist derzeit auf Coinbase Wallet verfügbar. Ausführlichere Anweisungen finden Sie in unserem Leitfaden zum Kauf von Mind Music.