Wizards And Dragons logo

Wizards And Dragons


Trade Wizards And Dragons on DEX

Wizards And Dragons can be traded on a decentralized exchange (DEX) using your Coinbase web3 wallet.


Market stats

Market cap

Not enough data

Volume (24h)

Not enough data

Circulating supply

Not enough data

All time high

Not enough data

Price change (1h)


Price change (24h)


Price change (7d)


About Wizards And Dragons

What Is Wizard and Dragons (GP)?

Wizard and Dragons is an entirely decentralized community-driven game. The Wizard and Dragons game integrates programmable assets and storytelling to create a world like no other. The game combines collectible utility-focused NFTs (non-fungible tokens) with DeFi protocols. The game is flashbots proof that permanently stores all art and metadata on the Ethereum blockchain. Flashbots is an R&D (research and development) organization that works on miners and searches for transparent and efficient MEV (Maximal Extractable Value) extraction. 

According to its whitepaper, the gas fees on the Ethereum network are usually expensive, especially when creating game strategies that require multiple transactions. Wizard and Dragons offer ‘The Rift’ that solves the problem of expensive gas fees by allowing wizards, dragons, and GP tokens to be bridged between Ethereum and Polygon. The Rift contributes to game design by allowing inexpensive gameplay transactions on Polygon. 

Wizards are the most common characteristics of the game that guard the tower and are rewarded in GP tokens. Dragons collect the GP coins from the wizard and steal mints from other players. The Wizard and Dragons game begins with three consecutive acts. However, the game is not limited to the first three acts. The platform aims to explore the direction and take project for Act IV.

  • Act I- Minting and distributing wizards, dragons, and GP tokens. Wizards have a 90 percent chance of minting, and dragons have a 10 percent chance. 

  • Act II- PvP (player vs. player) mechanics utilizing Wizards, Dragons, and a new 3rd character. 

  • Act III- Introduces a job system for new characters.

The GP token is the native currency of the Wizard and Dragons game. The token owners can use the GP coins to mint Wizard and Dragons and other valuable in-game assets. The platform allows users to earn GP coins through in-game actions, including staking in Act I, PvP in Act II, and Jobs in Act III.

History of Wizard and Dragons (GP)

The token of the platform has a total supply of 6,000,000,000 GP.

Related Assets

Trending assets

Assets with the biggest change in unique page views on coinbase.com over the past 24 hours.

Popular cryptocurrencies

A selection of cryptocurrencies in the top 50 by market cap.

Recently added

A selection of the most recently added cryptocurrencies.

Comparable market cap

Of all the assets on Coinbase, these 12 are the closest to Wizards And Dragons in market cap.

Coinbase Bytes

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

Wizards And Dragons is on the rise this week.

The price of Wizards And Dragons has risen by 100.00% in the past 7 days. The price increased by 100.00% in the last 24 hours. In just the past hour, the price grew by 100.00%.


What is the current price of Wizards And Dragons?

We update our Wizards And Dragons to USD currency in real-time. Get the live price of Wizards And Dragons on Coinbase.

What other assets are similar to Wizards And Dragons?

Assets that have a similar market cap to Wizards And Dragons include Ethereum, Tether, BNB, and many others. To see a full list, see our comparable market cap assets.

Can I buy Wizards And Dragons on Coinbase?

Yes, Wizards And Dragons is currently available on Coinbase web3 wallet. For more detailed instructions, check out our helpful how to buy Wizards And Dragons guide.

Discover ENS Profiles

Navigate the world of Ethereum Name Service (ENS) profiles. Connect, learn, and engage with the web3 community on profile.coinbase.com. Check out some of the most popular ENS profiles below.