Keep an eye on BSCPAD

Get instant alerts for major price changes.


Market stats

Market cap


Volume (24h)


Circulating supply


All time high


Price change (1h)


Price change (24h)


Price change (7d)



BSCPad (BSCPAD) is a decentralized platform for launching new cryptocurrency projects, distributing tokens, and raising liquidity. The platform runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to ensure low transaction fees, faster transactions, and compatibility with Ethereum. According to the website of BSCPad, the existing launchpad prohibits users from acquiring enough tokens to participate in the ecosystem. and even if the users stake the tokens, there's no guarantee for the allocation spot. These launchpads works on a first-come, first-served basis, with automated bots able to fill whitelist slots in a matter of seconds. However, BSCPad creates fair decentralized launches. Users can select between a lottery tier and a guaranteed allocation tier, with guaranteed allocation in the first round if they win the lottery (Allocation round).

BSCPad uses a two-tier system to offer guaranteed allocation. The two-tiered system is based on the number of tokens kept for staking. Lottery tiers keep 20 percent of the staked tokens, and the guaranteed allocation tier keeps the remaining 80 percent based on the share of each staker.

Further, the platform collects data and feedback to optimize the system over time. The fair and predictable system provides proper incentives for BSCPAD token holders to hold and accumulate. As a result, the system remains functional, competitive, and rewarding for the community members.

BSCPAD is the currency of the BSCPad platform. Users can utilize the tokens to trade and invest in the upcoming BSC projects for better benefits.

News about BSCPAD

Related Assets

Trending assets

Assets with the biggest change in unique page views on over the past 24 hours.

Popular cryptocurrencies

A selection of cryptocurrencies in the top 50 by market cap.

Recently added

A selection of the most recently added cryptocurrencies.

Advanced trading

Here is a selection of spot and futures markets that people watch

Coinbase Bytes

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

BSCPAD is on the rise this week.

The price of BSCPAD has decreased by 0.08% in the last hour and decreased by 2.29% in the past 24 hours. BSCPAD’s price has also risen by 1.93% in the past week. The current price is $0.17 per BSCPAD with a 24-hour trading volume of $121.65K. Currently, BSCPAD is valued at 38.07% below its all time high of $0.27. This all-time high was the highest price paid for BSCPAD since its launch.

The current circulating supply of BSCPAD is 79,211,621 BSCPAD which means that BSCPAD has as total market cap of 79,211,621.


What is the current price of BSCPAD?

We update our BSCPAD to USD currency in real-time. Get the live price of BSCPAD on Coinbase.

What is the market cap of BSCPAD?

The current market cap of BSCPAD is $13.37M. A high market cap implies that the asset is highly valued by the market.

What is the all time high of BSCPAD?

The all-time high of BSCPAD is $0.27. This all-time high is highest price paid for BSCPAD since it was launched.

What is the 24 hour trading volume of BSCPAD?

Over the last 24 hours, the trading volume of BSCPAD is $121.65K.

What other assets are similar to BSCPAD?

Assets that have a similar market cap to BSCPAD include Ethereum Push Notification Service, Quantum Resistant Ledger, Carbon, and many others. To see a full list, see our comparable market cap assets.

How many BSCPAD are there?

The current circulating supply of BSCPAD is 79 million.

Can I buy BSCPAD on Coinbase?

No, BSCPAD is not currently available on Coinbase, but you can sign up to get the latest news on BSCPAD and be notified when it gets added to our exchange.

Discover ENS Profiles

Navigate the world of Ethereum Name Service (ENS) profiles. Connect, learn, and engage with the web3 community on Check out some of the most popular ENS profiles below.