Price
$0.0924
12/1/2022, 5:39:19 AM
diamondHands

Keep an eye on Ycash

Get instant alerts for major price changes.

Market

Market stats

Market cap

$1.2M

Volume (24h)

$1,332.79

Circulating supply

13.2M YEC

All time high

$1.17

Price change (1h)

-0.11%

Price change (24h)

-22.44%

Price change (7d)

-5.08%

Sign up now to get up to $400 in rewards

Coinbase users can earn up to $400 on average just by taking advantage of our rewards. Get started now.

congratulationsOnEarningCrypto

Ycash is on the decline this week.

The price of Ycash has fallen by 5.08% in the past 7 days. The price declined by 22.44% in the last 24 hours. In just the past hour, the price shrunk by 0.11%. The current price is $0.0924 per YEC. Ycash is 92.10% below the all time high of $1.17.

The current circulating supply is 13,152,237.5 YEC.

About

What Is Ycash (YEC)?

Ycash is a digital coin that aims to strengthen local and online networks worldwide. The Ycash software is built on the Zcash software. Zcash software is based on Bitcoin software. Ycash offers several features, one of which is Shielded transactions. A shielded blockchain transaction does not reveal the sender's or recipient's address or the transaction value to anyone. Ycash is considered a speedier, more efficient, dependable, and long-lasting coin and is available 24/7. The coin is also borderless and free of inflation.

The Ycash platform works to maintain the objective of mining on commodity hardware while also hoping that consumers can receive 90% of the money supply through the free market mining process. Ycash overcame ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) mining by adopting Equihash (192,7), a proof-of-work method that ASICs cannot presently mine.

YEC (Your Electronic Cash) is the standard token of Ycash, a transparent, open, and egalitarian blockchain. YEC employs zero-knowledge proofs to keep the public blockchain's financial accounts, history, and transaction records private. YEC, like bitcoin UTXOs, strives to implement a cash-based record-keeping approach. The network uses offline paper wallets to store coins, because paper wallets help securely retain large amounts of YEC.

Ycash seeks to maintain its 90% commitment by assigning 95% of all block rewards to users via the permissionless, free-market mining process, available to anyone globally. Ycash aims to send the remaining 5% to the Ycash Development Fund, maintained by the Ycash Foundation. The Ycash Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to making Ycash a fair and open medium of exchange. The Foundation creates Ycash-related software and makes Ycash accessible to the users for open distribution and usage.

History of Ycash (YEC)

On April 11, 2019, the Ycash project was initiated. Howard Loo is the founder of the Ycash Foundation and a software engineer. Ycash's total supply is fixed to 21 million coins.

Related Assets

Trending assets

Assets with the biggest change in unique page views on coinbase.com over the past 24 hours.

Popular cryptocurrencies

A selection of cryptocurrencies in the top 50 by market cap.

Recently added

A selection of the most recently added cryptocurrencies.

Comparable market cap

Of all the assets on Coinbase, these 8 are the closest to Ycash in market cap.

Coinbase Bytes

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

FAQ

What is the current price of Ycash?

The price of 1 Ycash currently costs $0.0924.

What is the market cap of Ycash?

The current market cap of Ycash is $1.22M. A high market cap implies that the asset is highly valued by the market.

What is the all time high of Ycash?

The all-time high of Ycash is $1.17. This all-time high is highest price paid for Ycash since it was launched.

What is the 24 hour trading volume of Ycash?

Over the last 24 hours, the trading volume of Ycash is $1.33K.

What other assets are similar to Ycash?

Assets that have a similar market cap to Ycash include Throne, SpaceN, Wagerr, and many others. To see a full list, see our comparable market cap assets.

How many Ycash are there?

The current circulating supply of Ycash is 13 million.