Get up to $200 for getting started
Coinbase Logo

Buy PEPE COIN BSC with Coinbase Wallet

PEPE COIN BSC can be traded using Coinbase Wallet, your key to the world of crypto.

About PEPE COIN BSC

PEPE COIN BSC (PPC) is a digital token that operates on the BNB smartchain blockchain. It's a meme-inspired cryptocurrency that seeks to bring a fresh perspective to the meme coin market. The token was launched with no presale, no team tokens, and with the liquidity pool (LP) burnt and contract renounced, indicating its commitment to being a coin for the people. PPC is driven by the power of memes, aiming to contribute in the cryptocurrency space.

PEPE COIN BSC operates on a transaction tax system, with a total of 10% buying and selling fee. This fee is used to support the liquidity of the token and its operations. The token was launched with 93.1% of tokens added to the liquidity pool, locked for 365 days, aiming to provide stability for its holders. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is intended to strive for listings on exchanges. The token also has a burn mechanism in place, with token burns announced on their media channels, aiming to control the supply and potentially affect the token's value.

As a meme-inspired token, PEPE COIN BSC aims to capitalize on the popularity of meme culture within the cryptocurrency space. It seeks to provide a fun and engaging way for individuals to participate in the digital currency market. The token's transaction tax system also aims to ensure a stable and secure environment for its holders. Furthermore, the token's burn mechanism could potentially lead to an effect on its value, making it a potential asset for exploration in the digital currency market.

PEPE COIN BSC was launched with the intention of making meme coins great again. It was born exclusively for the BNB smartchain blockchain, inspired by the Pepe coin. The token was launched stealthily, with no presale or team tokens, and with the liquidity pool burnt and contract renounced. This approach was taken to ensure that PPC is a coin for the people. The token was initially listed on Pancakeswap and aims to strive for listings on other exchanges.

Market

Market stats

Market cap

-

Volume (24h)

$23.20

Circulating supply

-

All time high

$0.0000000000

Market performance

Price change (1h)

0%

Price change (1d)

-0.63%

Price change (1w)

-1.41%

Price change (2w)

-0.62%

Price change (1m)

-83.15%

Price change (1y)

-96.7%

Related Assets

Discover conversions

A selection of conversions from different assets to top cryptocurrencies.

Trending assets

Assets with the biggest change in unique page views on coinbase.com over the past 24 hours.

Popular cryptocurrencies

A selection of cryptocurrencies in the top 50 by market cap.

Recently added

A selection of the most recently added cryptocurrencies.

Comparable market cap

Of all the assets on Coinbase, these 12 are the closest to PEPE COIN BSC in market cap.

Advanced trading

Here is a selection of spot and futures markets that people watch

PEPE COIN BSC Calculator

How much is 1 PPC?

Conversion Table

Guides

Coinbase Bytes

Coinbase Bytes

The week’s biggest crypto news, sent right to your inbox

PEPE COIN BSC is on the decline this week.

The current price is $0.0000000000 per PPC with a 24-hour trading volume of $23.20. Currently, PEPE COIN BSC is valued at 99.61% below its all time high of $0.0000000000. This all-time high was the highest price paid for PEPE COIN BSC since its launch.

The current circulating supply of PEPE COIN BSC is 0 PPC which means that PEPE COIN BSC has as total market cap of 0.

FAQ

What is the current price of PEPE COIN BSC?

We update our PEPE COIN BSC to USD currency in real-time. Get the live price of PEPE COIN BSC on Coinbase.

What is the market cap of PEPE COIN BSC?

The current market cap of PEPE COIN BSC is $0.00. A high market cap implies that the asset is highly valued by the market.

What is the all time high of PEPE COIN BSC?

The all-time high of PEPE COIN BSC is $0.0000000000. This all-time high is highest price paid for PEPE COIN BSC since it was launched.

What is the 24 hour trading volume of PEPE COIN BSC?

Over the last 24 hours, the trading volume of PEPE COIN BSC is $23.20.

What other assets are similar to PEPE COIN BSC?

Assets that have a similar market cap to PEPE COIN BSC include Auroracoin, Gamepass Network, Datacoin, and many others. To see a full list, see our comparable market cap assets.

How many PEPE COIN BSC are there?

The current circulating supply of PEPE COIN BSC is 0.

Can I buy PEPE COIN BSC on Coinbase?

Yes, PEPE COIN BSC is currently available on Coinbase wallet. For more detailed instructions, check out our helpful how to buy PEPE COIN BSC guide.