Back To All Jobs
Software Engineer - Exchange
San Francisco, CA
GDAX operates one of the largest digital asset exchanges in the United States and most liquid in the world. Our product is designed for professional traders who require a performant, reliable trading platform with advanced trading functionality. The modular and scalable design of the exchange backend (written in Node.js) provides an excellent foundation to continue adding new exchange features and digital assets.
- Help us build the world’s largest market for digital assets
- Have a hand in reinventing finance and democratizing access to financial markets
- Help build new trading features and logic in our in-house matching engine
- Further develop our APIs (REST and FIX)
- Identify and mitigate database issues and performance regressions
- Optimize our testing infrastructure and toolsets to enable rapid development
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferred
- Passion for creating an open financial system
- Previous experience working in Fintech is a plus
- Track record of shipping high quality projects under constraints
- Fun to work with
What to send
- Links to your GitHub/Stack Overflow/Portfolio/something awesome you've built that you’re proud of
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
- A brief answer to the following question: What new trading feature would you build or digital asset would you want to add to GDAX?
In case you are wondering what technologies we use at GDAX, we are built using a combination of Node.js, Java, PostgreSQL, Redis, and orchestrated with Docker. Prior experience with these exact languages/technologies is not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field