Back To All Jobs
Manager, Customer Success
San Francisco, CA
Our mission at Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. As the Customer Success Manager at Coinbase you will shape what Success means in the future of finance. You will use direct outreach, data analysis, and customer narratives to shape an ideal Coinbase customer experience for millions of users across the globe. You will reach out to our customers to help them get the most out of the product and relay their feedback to the product team. You will research and understand how diverse segments of customers stumble and you’ll devise solutions to suit their needs. As the role evolves, you’ll create and manage a Customer Success Team from the ground up where you’ll act as a force multiplier.
- Advocate for millions of Coinbase customers by identifying points of friction
- Track customer engagement and map insights to product actionables
- Combine hard data and customer narratives to make recommendations with confidence
- Work with the Customer Support team to provide proactive and reactive support directly to our most valuable customer segments
- Create, shape, and manage the Customer Success Team to support a new global industry
You will have many of these attributes:
- Mastery of empathetic and professional correspondence with high value customers
- At least 1 year of direct people management experience
- Use of proactive outreach to drive growth, customer retention, public perception, and product improvements
- A succinct communication style and action-oriented approach to problem solving
- An ability to tactfully advocate for Coinbase customers to internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, cross functional projects
- Experience using business analytics software (Looker, SQL, Delighted, etc.) and journey mapping to identify customer points of friction and develop action plans to address them
- Experience performing front lines support for a rapidly growing technology or payments company
What to send:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- A brief answer to the following question: What is the first thing you’d change on coinbase.com and how would you advocate for the change?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field