Sen. John Hickenlooper has 1 statement(s) about crypto.
Senator Hickenlooper is a member of the Financial Innovation Caucus:
"The caucus will serve as a space in the Senate to discuss domestic and global financial technology issues, and to launch legislation to empower innovators, protect consumers and guide regulators, while driving U.S. financial leadership on the international stage.
The caucus will focus on a number of issues critical to the future of banking and U.S. competitiveness on the global stage, including:
- Responsible financial innovation
- Distributed ledger technology (blockchain)
- Digital assets
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Data management
- Consumer protection
- Combating Money laundering
- Faster payments
- Central bank digital currencies
- Promoting financial inclusion and opportunity for all"