Coinbase is one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I’d encourage you to apply today.
This role will partner with the Head of Learning & Development and business leaders to drive talent capability through the design and implementation of world-class talent management programs including performance reviews, employee engagement, career pathing and talent planning.
- Program design: Work closely with business leaders to design high-impact talent programs (e.g. performance reviews, engagement survey etc.) informed by business needs and industry research. Ensure programs embody our values and high performance culture.
- Program management: Manage programs end-to-end; create clear program strategies, stakeholder maps, project plans and communication plans. Ensure seamless execution and leverage change management methodology to ensure global program adoption and behavior change.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics to determine and report on appropriate talent metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships with HRBPs and business leaders. Be a role model for exceptional collaboration while driving alignment and decision making.
- Learning & Development: Deliver engaging learning experiences that educate all employees on the process, tools and the skills needed for them to be successful. Adapt solutions as needed for our global audience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology, HR, OD or a related field.
- 7+ years industry experience in OD / Change Management / Talent Management / HR, or 3-5+ years strategy consulting experience (e.g. McKinsey / Bain / BCG).
- Deep expertise in performance management, engagement and career development.
- Track record of designing and implementing solutions in global, matrixed environments.
- Exceptional project management, change management and communication skills.
- Highly analytical with experience in identifying and analyzing talent metrics and drawing meaningful insights.
- Knowledge of talent management technologies is a plus.
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing market leader, within an engaging, engaged, and high performing team, apply today! Help us build an open financial system for the world.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.