Coinbase’s vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone.
Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
The `Talent Data Analytics Lead` will serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to provide systems support to the members of our Recruiting Team (HR) and global workforce.
This role will ensure the systems are effective in meeting business needs and are scalable across the company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Greenhouse ATS, analytics & reporting, integration processes, and other HR tools.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, IT, People Operations, and Finance) to drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Greenhouse solution with expert level understanding of all staffing organization roles
- Partner with business stakeholders to define metrics to measure the health of people processes and functions. Ensure that analytics needs for the people organizations are effectively met
- Design and build visualizations in Tableau/Looker to provide insights to senior leaderships on the health of the staffing organization
- Perform Greenhouse administrative functions including workflow setup, CRM configuration, sourcing configuration, data loads, and integrations
- Advocate for the end-user; gather customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform enhancement priorities for systems
- Audit and assess validity of data and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve data integrity
- 4+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting applicant tracking systems (ATS) - Greenhouse preferred
- Experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment
- Expert level understanding of recruiting operations, particularly key metrics and insights that senior leadership would look for from staffing data
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations
- Experience integrating Workday with an ATS
- Experience working with Tableau or Lookler to provide metric creation and analysis
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.