Torna a Tutte le offerte
Data Security Risk Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the Data Security Risk Specialist will identify relevant risks & controls related to cybersecurity and data privacy. They will help implement and execute a consistent risk analysis framework, implement business-level validation of control effectiveness, and assist in the auditing and reporting of cybersecurity and data privacy compliance.
- Assist Internal Audit in implementing the Enterprise Risk Management program, particularly as it applies to cybersecurity & data privacy.
- Participate in regular audits, which include risk assessment review, audit scoping, identifying and testing processes/controls, and reviewing specific recommendations related to cybersecurity & data privacy regulatory & compliance programs and initiatives.
- Recognize, understand, and analyze root causes, patterns, or trends that could result in risk to cybersecurity & data privacy and the organization. Identify and implement corrective action where appropriate consistent with ERM objectives.
- Assist in the development and standardization of controls and risk reporting for cybersecurity & data privacy.
- Ensure that Coinbase maintains adequate risk controls to facilitate compliance with laws and regulations related to cryptocurrencies and security infrastructure.
- Support business lines for implementation, risk analysis, and testing of new products and services providing an internal control perspective to identify control gaps and recommendations for improvement.
- 4+ combined years experience in risk management, audit, and/or penetration testing.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and execute effectively.
- Strong project management skills -- organized, logical, methodical, strong attention to detail.
- Passion for data security.
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity and data privacy regulations (e.g., PCI, SOC, ISO27001)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invia la tua candidatura
* = campo obbligatorio