Volver a todos los empleos
Head of HR Operations
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $2.5 billion in 2016 alone. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
The Head of HR Operations will ensure operational excellence across all HR programs and platforms. This is a strategic leadership role that is critical to the continued success of our growing company. You will oversee and manage our global HR systems, tools, and data housing and compliance programs. You will be the principal architect responsible for the design and implement processes and structure that will enable our team to thrive at scale. This key hire will work closely with leaders across our Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Compliance, Legal, Security and Finance functions to build robust operational processes and programs.
- Configure, and continually optimize, our environment of related HCM systems and processes to ensure streamlined operations that also yield the people data we need
- Deliver monthly operating reports and insights to the exec team and company regarding things like onboarding satisfaction, performance review tool/process satisfaction, SLAs, etc.
- Proactively identify various HR technology solutions to make it easier for employees to get things done. Examples may include: performance management tools, compensation tools, integrations between existing and future HR tools
- Program Management: Partner with HR leadership team and other functional areas to identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for process improvement in alignment with HR strategy and initiatives in alignment with the org.
- HRIS: Lead our HRIS team and initiatives including a successful implementation of Workday and proactively identifying various HR technology solutions as we grow.
- Work with team and company leadership in creating and implementing contemporary, data-driven systems that ground HR decision-making and strategy an empirical, predictive reality.
- Compliance: Partner with Security, Finance, and Legal to ensure HR policies and practices comply with compliance standards. Ensure compliance and execution of necessary activities such as EEO compliance, Affirmative Action Planning, mandatory trainings, etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service: Build and manage a best in class team to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure we scale into new domestic and international locations in a compliant and consistent manner, in alignment with and in furtherance of our culture and values
- Proven track record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, including demonstrable experience selecting and implementing new HR systems from scratch, at and for scale
- Minimum of 7+ years in HR, building and implementing operational programs
- Minimum 5 years experience in management
- Experience with global teams and international offices
- Strong knowledge of existing and emerging HR systems, Workday experience is a strong plus
- Experience with RFPs and HRIS / HCM implementations
- Demonstrated ability to generate analysis from different data sets and visualize / explain the data in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong at collaborating with different parties (eg. IT, Finance) and ability to understand internal client needs
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
What to send
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Solicitar este empleo
* = campo obligatorio