Back To All Jobs
Head of Learning & Development
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $2.5 billion in 2016 alone. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
The Head of Learning and Development will spearhead efforts to intelligently and thoughtfully build and scale a robust L&D platform. This is a strategic leadership role that is critical to the continued success of our growing company. You will be the principal architect responsible for the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs that facilitate professional development and continuous learning of employees across the organization. Learning is an ongoing, iterative process and you are a master cultivator of workplace engagement and performance.
- Ensure Coinbase’s core values and organizational philosophies are the foundation of all L&D initiatives
- Own all employee training, coaching and education programs and design and scale Coinbase's L&D policies and procedures
- Design, implement and manage development programs that educate, engage, and develop talent at all levels (from entry and individual contributor to leadership and executive roles)
- Utilize metrics and a data driven approach to assess current and future organizational learning needs as well as deliver outcomes based on key success metrics and targets
- Provide real-time learning and ongoing coaching support for leaders at all levels
- Understand the relationship between L&D and performance management and identify opportunities to optimize our current approach
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other stakeholders to develop strategies to continuously improve effectiveness, standardize processes, and ensure adoption and compliance
- Build rapport and trust with key stakeholders, vendors and project teams to effectively develop, launch and measure learning impact
- 10 years of experience in L&D roles
- Strong technical and professional expertise in learning and executive development, organizational development, consulting/coaching and learning/instructional design
- Passion for people development both professionally and personally
- Experience delivering at scale, globally with proven success
What to send
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field