Retour à toutes les offres
Software Engineer Intern - Payments (Fall)
The Payments team at Coinbase is committed to providing secure and reliable connections to move funds between fiat and cryptocurrency economies. Our charter is to integrate legacy currency systems across the globe with the latest technologies. You will be working with high-scale systems interfacing with banks and blockchains. If you’re excited by the problem spaces of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, and building trustworthy financial systems, we want to talk to you!
Some of the projects and responsibilities include
- Adding new assets to the Coinbase platform
- Building scalable and reliable micro-services
- Instrumenting systems to monitor cryptocurrency networks
- Integrating payment systems and traditional banking APIs
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Have some programming experience (in a class, for fun, at a job) -- most of our systems are written in Ruby, but experience with either is not a strict requirement.
- Enjoy thinking about tough problems and how to architect scalable, reliable systems
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth
- Approach problems with positive energy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Postuler pour ce poste
* = champ requis