Voltar a todos os empregos
San Francisco, CA
We are building a world-class legal team to support Coinbase and its affiliates as we continue to expand the company internationally. We are looking to hire exceptional regulatory counsel to help us develop our regulatory strategy across all products and business units.
The Regulatory Counsel role is based in San Francisco and will report directly to the VP of Legal. Working closely with the Chief Legal & Risk Officer, VP of Legal, and legal team and business colleagues, you will be responsible for regulatory analysis of new products and strategic initiatives. You will work with legal team colleagues and outside law firms to ensure that the business is fully informed of relevant regulatory developments, financial service licensing options, and practical impact of new law and regulation on the business.
- Assist the management team in analyzing and navigating the financial regulatory landscape relevant to new products the company wishes to offer in the United States and internationally.
- Assist the management team in understanding the practical operational, staffing, and product development impact which results from different, complex financial services licenses the business may pursue.
- Serve as an internal resource on regulatory questions to a diverse group of business executives and legal team colleagues responsible for product counseling, governance, and transactional matters.
- Monitor relevant regulatory and legal developments in the virtual currency ecosystem and take primary responsibility within the legal department in establishing our long-term financial licensing strategy and related policy.
- Five or more years experience at a regulated financial services firm, financial regulatory agency, or in a national law firm. Experience working with the SEC, CFTC, or other exchange and broker/dealer regulators is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills are critical. You must be able to synthesize complex regulatory constructs succinctly and effectively, especially in circumstances where application of the law to the underlying technology and related products is unclear.
- You must have the flexibility and curiosity to learn and advise on a wide variety of financial services regulations that may come to bear on our business. You will need to manage varied outside regulatory counsel to understand, process, and communicate legal advice to several internal clients.
- Excellent judgement, analytical rigor, and business pragmatism. You must be able to provide crisp and practical legal advice to business executives in a fast-growth, regulated financial services firm with minimal supervision.
What to Send
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A few paragraphs describing your interest in and fitness for the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidatar-se a este emprego
* = campo obrigatório