Back To All Jobs
Senior Applications Analyst
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us one of the hottest and fastest growing companies around. Coinbase’s IT Team is a small team working with all of Coinbase’s lines of business. We focus on applications and services for Coinbase’s internal employees and contractors. Our goal is to enable Coinbase team members to have the securest, easiest, and best experience to get their jobs done.
We are currently looking for an Senior Applications Analyst to be the first dedicated member of our Corporate IT Applications team. As the Senior Applications Analyst you will enjoy a high level responsibility for implementation, development, maintenance, and overall coordination of support activities to our internal lines of business.
- Being responsible for identifying internal business teams’ application requirements, various case studies and developing a roadmap to success
- Act as an experienced expert in analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of complex technical problems
- Automate and integrate applications and systems to improve efficiencies
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure highly available, redundant and secure architectures
- Create easy to digest documentation highlighting workflows and key concepts for end users and internal IT teams
- Lead level experience as a Senior Application or Business Analyst
- Excellent analysis, communication & problem-solving skills
- Strong programming experience: e.g. JSON, Java, REST API, C++, SQL, NoSql, mysql, HTML5, Perl
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Powershell command languages
- Prior iDP integrations with LDAP, iDP, ADDS, SSO SAML solutions
- Expert knowledge of Agile Software Methodology
- Prior experience with HRIS and CRM platforms
- Prior integration and automation experience
What to Send
- Sample workflows and integrations
- LinkedIn Profile
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field