Zurück zu „Alle Stellen“
Head of Global Compensation & Total Rewards
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $2.5 billion in 2016 alone. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
The Head of Compensation/Total Rewards will lead Coinbase’s compensation, equity, retention and recognition programs. As our Head of Compensation you will enable Coinbase to thrive by owning our pay-for-performance philosophy and ensuring that all compensation programs are market competitive and drive desired business results and reward exceptional performance and contribution. By creating and communicating a compensation program that’s fair, trusted and easy to use you will empower employees of Coinbase to feel valued and recognized. You will provide proactive guidance and counsel and you will have the opportunity to improve and impact every employee's experience at Coinbase. Using data, combined with your instincts and creativity, you’ll directly influence the scaling of our organization. We’re looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build the most effective People Ops organization on the planet!
- Build relationships across the business ensuring stakeholders are kept informed of changes that impact their departments
- Serve as the expert and point of contact for all compensation, equity and incentive plans at Coinbase
- Analyze current compensation (salaries, equity, bonuses, benefits/perks) and processes and make recommendations to ensure that compensation is fair and incentivizes desired behavior and that the process is clear and efficient.
- Ensure all employees understand our compensation philosophy and believes its fair
- Recommend and implement compensation tools
- Implement a sales compensation structure
- Create monthly metrics (equity, salaries, bonuses) that are shared with execs and at quarterly board meetings
- Ensure our refresher policy is competitive and effective. Implement process for improving our refresher policy that is easy for execs and People Ops Business Partners to use
- Minimum of 10 years experience, with at least 5 years of designing and maintaining incentive compensation programs
- Experience in compensation at a well-structured, complex organization
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong demonstrated creative ability
- Great communicator (Verbal, written and ability to presentation compensation material in a clear way)
- Collaborative, works well cross functionally - execs, People Ops Business Partners, hiring managers, legal, finance
- Experience scaling a tech business (nice to have, but not a necessary requirement: led compensation at a company from less than 200 to more than 500)
- Competitive analysis of compensation structures of companies in similar stages / regions as Coinbase
- Strong interest and ability to improve processes, develop strong working relationships, and make an impact on the organization
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity and dedicated work ethic with desire for ownership of process and product success
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing market leader, within an engaging and high performing team, I’d encourage you to apply today.
Coinbase is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben
* = erforderliches Feld