Volver a todos los empleos
Coinbase is looking for an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting for a variety of corporate and general ledger activities. Improving processes and reporting and managing our close processes are the main responsibilities of this role.
- Design and implementing monthly close processes and related controls and training incoming team members to execute in accordance with internal policies
- Understand the business and reporting requirements and suggesting updates to the chart of accounts
- Perform and review monthly close and prepare related BOD and investor decks as well as perform ad hoc analysis
- Build, review and reconcile schedules and reporting relevant to period end and audit preparation
- Manage Staff Accountant, supervise AP processing and review and book accruals
- Partner with other departments to help implement and update budgets and discuss variance analysis results
- Support external auditors and prep and review schedules, samples and other deliverables in accordance with auditing standards
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience, CPA
- Public accounting, Big 4 and private industry experience
- Progressive experience in consolidations, multi-currency accounting, lease accounting and high growth industry
- Accounting team building and payments related startup experience.
- Reporting experience and data proficiency (SQL/Looker) a big plus.
- ERP implementation (e.g. NetSuite) and control environment design and implementation
What to Send
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Solicitar este empleo
* = campo obligatorio