Torna a Tutte le offerte
Coinbase is looking for an Assistant Controller who will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting for a variety of corporate and general ledger activities. This critical role is responsible for building controls and accounting infrastructure needed to support our growth and expansion.
- Corporate accounting operations, financial reporting, managing domestic and international audits
- Improve processes and controls and expanding the accounting organization to appropriately staff these needs
- Manage and improve month-end close activities. Review journal entries, account reconciliations, roll-forwards, financial statement flux and variance analysis
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Drive process improvement efforts throughout corporate accounting and general ledger activities
- Contribute to implementations of additional accounting and reporting infrastructure and pair with engineering departments to test assumptions and validate data
- 5+ years progressive public accounting / corporate accounting experience.
- Big 4 CPA auditing experience.
- Accounting team building and payments related startup experience.
- Reporting experience and data proficiency (SQL/Looker) a big plus.
- ERP implementation and control environment design and implementation
What to Send
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invia la tua candidatura
* = campo obbligatorio