Kembali Ke Semua Pekerjaan
GDAX Risk Management Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
GDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in — we are looking for someone to work with the GDAX team to identify relevant risks & controls related to the operation of a regulated digital asset exchange. While reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will help develop and maintain the Coinbase Risk Management program as it relates to GDAX, primarily by helping design, implement, and execute a consistent risk analysis framework, implementing business-level validation of control effectiveness, and participate in the auditing and reporting of GDAX compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Internal Audit in implementing the Enterprise Risk Management program, particularly as it applies to GDAX.
- Participate in GDAX audit planning, which includes risk assessment, audit scope, identifying processes/controls and developing specific recommendations related to GDAX regulatory & compliance programs and initiatives.
- Recognize, understand, and analyze root causes, patterns, or trends that could result in risk to GDAX and the organization. Identify and implement corrective action where appropriate consistent with ERM objectives.
- Assist in the development and standardization of controls and risk reporting for GDAX.
- Coordinate ERM activities as directed with other department stakeholders.
- Ensure that Coinbase maintains adequate risk controls to facilitate compliance with laws and regulations related to cryptocurrencies and regulated trading environments.
- Deliver quality audit reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable and value-added recommendations.
- Support business lines for implementation, risk analysis, and testing of new products and services providing an internal control perspective to identify control gaps and recommendations for improvement.
- 6+ combined years experience in risk management or audit.
- Financial services experience, preferably in an international capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area preferred.
- Strong writing & communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and execute effectively.
- Strong project management skills -- organized, logical, methodical, strong attention to detail.
- Passion for digital currencies.
- Extensive knowledge of regulated financial market environments (e.g., SEC, NFA, CFTC).
- Experience in the electronic trading space.\\
- Experience with SQL preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Terapkan Untuk Pekerjaan Ini
* = bidang yang harus diisi