Kembali Ke Semua Pekerjaan
GDAX Risk Management Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
GDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in — we are looking for someone who can identify relevant risks & controls related to the operation of our regulated digital asset exchange (GDAX). You will help design, implement, and execute a consistent risk analysis framework, implement business-level validation of control effectiveness, and conduct ongoing auditing and reporting of GDAX compliance.
- Assist Internal Audit in implementing the Enterprise Risk Management program, particularly as it applies to GDAX.
- Plan and execute audits, which include risk assessment, audit scope, identifying and testing processes/controls and developing specific recommendations for GDAX regulatory & compliance programs and initiatives.
- Recognize, understand, and analyze root causes, patterns, or trends that could result in risk to GDAX and the organization. Identify and implement corrective action where appropriate consistent with ERM objectives.
- Assist in the development and standardization of controls and risk reporting for GDAX.
- Coordinate ERM activities as directed with other department stakeholders.
- Ensure that Coinbase maintains adequate risk controls to facilitate compliance with laws and regulations related to cryptocurrencies and regulated trading environments.
- Deliver quality audit reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable and value-added recommendations.
- Support business lines for implementation, risk analysis, and testing of new products and services providing an internal control perspective to identify control gaps and recommendations for improvement.
- 4+ combined years experience in risk management or audit.
- Financial services experience, preferably in an international capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area preferred.
- Strong writing & communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and execute effectively.
- Strong project management skills -- organized, logical, methodical, strong attention to detail.
- Passion for digital currencies.
- Extensive knowledge of regulated financial market environments (e.g., SEC, NFA, CFTC).
- Experience in the electronic trading space.
- Experience with SQL preferred.
Coinbase is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Terapkan Untuk Pekerjaan Ini
* = bidang yang harus diisi