Terug naar alle vacatures
Senior Fullstack Engineer - Growth
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
About the growth team:
The growth team is dedicated to accelerating the world’s transition into an open financial system. We are an interdisciplinary team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers who strive to identify opportunities, test hypotheses and deliver delightful experiences.
Projects we work on include:
- Referrals: Make it easy for our most engaged customers to share their experiences with their friends.
- Engagement: Help millions of customers succeed on our platform by providing relevant and personalized communication via email, sms or push notifications.
- Infrastructure: Build out the systems that help us accelerate our development velocity.
- And so many more that you will help us define.
Things we look for:
You aim to deeply understand our users, focusing on the why behind the why.
You strive for big impact, and maintain a relentless focus on delivering real value for our customers.
You are driven by purpose; staying true to our mission and acting in the best interest of customers always takes priority.
- Articulate a long term vision for growth engineering and infrastructure at Coinbase.
- Define hypotheses, run experiments and draw conclusions from results.
- Build out the systems that help us accelerate our development velocity.
- Help scale the growth engineering organization by playing an active role in recruiting and mentoring engineering talent
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your team members feel included in every interaction.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- You’re comfortable working full-stack, and are excited about diving into the frontend, backend or datastore as needed.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You’re comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed.
- You’re fluent with experimental design and interpretation.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve build growth experiments or A/B tests.
- You have deep expertise in front-end, back-end or statistical data analysis.
- You can manipulate large data sets in SQL or other data languages.
- You have an entrepreneurial background
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Solliciteren op deze vacature
* = Verplicht veld