Torna a Tutte le offerte
People Operations Coordinator
The People Ops Coordinator plays a vital role at Coinbase by serving as the first point of contact for benefits, payroll, 401k, and perks; managing promotions, internal transfers, and offboarding; assisting with the immigration and visa process; and maintaining our HRIS, employee files, etc. As a Coordinator, you have the opportunity to impact every employee's experience at Coinbase. You’ll work closely with the People Ops team to create a powerful and engaging experience for all employees. You'll be working closely with an HR team of 7 who will provide strong mentorship and development opportunities.
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every People Ops interaction
- Manage and improve the Coinbase employee lifecycle and ensure that it represents our culture, mission, and values
- Maintain our HRIS and track all employment changes
- Serve as the first point of contact for all employee questions regarding benefits, payroll, 401k's, perks, etc.
- Assist with payroll processing
- Own immigration and visa process for foreign national employees
- 1+ years experience within an administrative role
- A strong desire to build your HR career
- Experience in startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can’t sleep at night if loose ends haven’t been tied off
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Creative, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- BS/BA degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invia la tua candidatura
* = campo obbligatorio