Zurück zu „Alle Stellen“
Product Manager, Payments
San Francisco, CA
Help us build the core payments infrastructure for the world.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. We’re looking for a hands-on product manager to lead our payments team product efforts.
- You will be responsible for systems that securely store billions of dollars of digital currency, our banking integrations, and technical payments operations.
- Work directly with other product managers, functional leaders across the company, and the engineering team to prioritize, define, and build the most trustworthy payments architecture on the planet.
- You will define our payments strategy, and prioritize, define, and build the most trustworthy payments architecture on the planet.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products or services.
- Excel at understanding complex problems and designing simple solutions for them.
- The ability to lead through influence.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
- Understanding of effective agile processes.
- Data-driven and an ability to manipulate raw data.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent references.
- Experience with payments is preferred by not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben
* = erforderliches Feld