Back To All Jobs
Brokerage Engineering Manager
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Our Brokerage team provides our users with the easiest way to buy, sell, and track digital currencies.
Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use than any alternative. Those principles guide every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security.
- Lead, inspire, and grow a team of frontend and backend engineers
- Ensure the team has the opportunity to fulfill their career aspirations
- Work with product managers, engineers, designers, and others to create an inspiring and effective brokerage product for our users
- Spend time contributing directly to the code base
- Exhibit our core cultural values: add positive energy, communicate clearly, keep learning, and be a builder.
- Successful engineering leadership experience on a product team.
- An ability to lead and inspire those around you, in and out of the engineering team. We love leaders who elevate the health, growth, and development of others.
- An understanding of and experience with both frontend and backend technologies.
- A desire and ability to contribute to the code base as a senior engineer.
- An ability to attract exceptional engineers.
- Excellent references.
What to send
- A resume or portfolio of product design work for which you were directly responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field