Back To All Jobs
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading $150 billion since inception. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
The People Ops Generalist, London plays a vital role at Coinbase by owning onboarding and offboarding, benefits administration, payroll, the immigration and visa process, HRIS and vendor management. As a Generalist, you have the opportunity to impact every employee's experience at Coinbase. You’ll work closely with the People Ops team to create a powerful, engaging, and meaningful experience for all employees. We are growing quickly you will be able to directly influence the scaling of our organization by thinking creatively, using data to inform your decisions, improving and creating current processes. We have a healthy foundation and we’re looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build the most effective People Ops organization on the planet.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (leadership, GM, managers, people team) to help drive people programs and strategies that enhance our culture -- including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, org design, and tricky people situations
- Identify and advise leaders on the development needs of their teams and function
- Approach people matters with an eye toward compliance and reducing risks; help build and apply HR policies and manage employee relations issues.
- Analyze trends & use data to develop people programs and influence change
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Successfully execute global open enrollment and renewal of benefit plans
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Think strategically about the immigration program and how to constantly improve the experience for our employees
- 3+ years experience as an HR Generalist in UK/Ireland
- Experience in startup culture - comfort with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can’t sleep at night if loose ends haven’t been tied off
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Proficient with Google apps, especially Google Sheets - strong analytical and data manipulation skills, experience using pivot tables, creating charts and graphs
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Creative, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- BS/BA degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field