Back To All Jobs
Global Benefits Manager
San Francisco, CA
As the Global Benefits Manager, you will influence the strategy and philosophy that will impact Coinbase’s most important asset -- our people. Your role will directly shape the positioning in providing competitive benefit programs. You will help design all aspects of tof our benefit programs.
This role reports to the Head of Global Rewards. If you have experience managing multiple competing stakeholder demands in a lightning-fast and ever-changing environment, we’d like to talk to you.
- Lead the creation of the annual benefits strategy and philosophy that drives the development and positioning of benefits programs and aligns with our Total Reward Philosophy
- Oversee and manage core health benefits, leave of absence wellness programs, perquisites and 401K program.
- Develop cost models, forecast analyses and global plan design recommendations on a variety of US and international benefits programs.
- Strategically develop and deliver global benefits training and communication for leaders and employees.
- Act as the Global Benefits team Employee Resource Group liaison to ensure that we are using them as a constant source of feedback and intel on all inclusive programs that we offer.
- Manage relationships with benefits brokers, carriers, and vendors ensuring high service levels are met
- Own the annual benefits renewal and open enrollment processes including plan design analysis, modeling, development and delivery of the open enrollment communication and training materials
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Partner with professional benefits organizations and networking groups to understand trends in our industry and recommend program improvements as needed to maintain competitiveness
- Partner with Finance, Legal and People Teams to implement new benefit programs locally and internationally
- Advanced knowledge in benefits plan design and administration
- Advanced experience with regulatory compliance in benefits programs
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing and administering benefits programs in a global organization
What to send:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field