Back To All Jobs
Senior Data Analyst - Marketing
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create customer-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
The Marketing team focuses on growing and engaging Coinbase user base. We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow. This position is full-time and located in our London, UK office.
- Leverage data to form a comprehensive understanding of Coinbase’s current and potential customer base and uncover inventive ways to drive deeper customer engagement through experimentation.
- Analyse data to uncover latent factors for user segmentation, apply mediation modelling to identify mechanisms that drive growth and create impact analysis frameworks to help prioritise the highest impact opportunities.
- Design effective metrics, data pipelines, and experimentation infrastructure.
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth, usage, and revenue - working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams.
- Experience as an Analyst or in an analytical role in Growth, Marketing, Product teams
- +2 years experience in data analysis and database design using SQL
- Strong communication and mentorship skill
- Python or other scripting languages, especially with regards to numerical analysis and visualisation
- Experience with statistical concepts to support A/B experimentation, analysis of results and deriving statistical learnings
Nice to haves:
- Software development experience
- Internet Marketing experience
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field