Back To All Jobs
Product Manager, Coinbase Prime
New York, NY
We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on product leader to help us build the world’s leading digital currency exchange.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone, including both professional and institutional investors.
Two core principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, be the easiest to use. Those principles guide every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security.
- Own the institutional client facing trading platform, Coinbase Prime
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Support, Sales, Trading, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Product, Advocacy, and Management to incorporate feedback into product development cycle
- Lead new feature development with input from cross-functional teams
- Work closely with Engineering and Design teams to develop and ship new features and services
- Develop the product roadmap and business strategy for Coinbase Prime
- 7+ years of product management experience, preferably in financial services, equity markets, and/or trading operations
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in financial services, equity markets, and/or trading operations
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field