Back To All Jobs
HR M&A Integration Partner
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase’s vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. With more than 20M customers and $150B in transaction volume, we are growing fast and trailblazing a whole new industry.
The HR M&A Integration Partner partners closely with the Corporate Development team and HR business partners across the company to manage the end-to-end HR lifecycle of mergers and acquisitions - from due diligence through post-merger integration. This person will also play an important role in defining the company’s HR M&A strategy and processes to support significant growth in M&A activity.
- Lead end-to-end HR management of mergers and acquisitions, from recruiting and due diligence through deal execution and post-merger integration
- Work with entrepreneurs and Coinbase stakeholders to identify optimal M&A integration outcomes
- Develop project plans, and communicate progress against plans to internal and external stakeholders, including entrepreneurs, business unit leaders, and third party advisors
- Work with M&A team and business leaders to create competitive offers, and communicate them to M&A targets
- Create clear integration plan, including reporting structures, success metrics, and measurement plans
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes
- 6+ years HR operations, M&A, or recruiting experience
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to maintain discretion in working on confidential projects
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication
- Experience working with entrepreneurs and cross-functional teams, including legal, finance, product, and engineering
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in technology and/or financial services
- Familiarity with and passion for cryptocurrency and financial technology
- Degree in HR, business, or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field