Back To All Jobs
Compensation Insights Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $2.5 billion in 2016 alone. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
- Support the Head of Rewards through data creation, analytics, reporting, and insights.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analyses and modeling for total rewards programs, including merit increases, internal pay equity analysis, competitive assessments of market pay trends, equity utilization and budget impact.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Review proposed incumbent salary adjustments and new hire offers for consistency with compensation philosophy and established guidelines.
- Partner with HRBPs, Finance, Talent Acquisition and other parts of our business to provide insight and guidance related to compensation for our people and candidates.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, or stock options.
- 3+ years experience as a Compensation Analyst or Compensation Consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and drawing insight from data.
- Experience benchmarking broad based and executive compensation in a technology or high growth organization.
- Solid project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and client focused.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Apply For This Job
* = required field