Back To All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I’d encourage you to apply today.
As the Systems Administrator for Support Operations, you will be responsible to help support a suite of internal and external tools (namely Salesforce Service Cloud), help customize and configure according to business need, and streamline management into a cohesive software ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping this strategy.
- Administration of customer support tools (ie. salesforce, talkdesk, litmos)
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out configuration requirements and manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Create scripts and workflows to support specific support projects or incidents.
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Experience with systems administration for a globally distributed customer support operation (ie Salesforce).
- Advanced degree in computer science or similar.
- Recent Salesforce Service Cloud certification (ie. ADM 201)
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field