Back To All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone. We are guided by these principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
This role will be a vital contributor in the month-end close process for our businesses. Under general supervision, the Staff Accountant will perform a variety of routine duties in the Accounting Department which includes, but is not limited to daily and monthly reconciliation, analysis and certification of various General Ledger accounts and research of outstanding items and adjustments. In addition, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for inputting journal entries and maintaining accounting records.
- General daily and monthly accounting functions, including preparing and posting journal entries, account reconciliations, cost allocations, assist with audits
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; schedules required jobs; verifies data
- Assist with the preparation of monthly balance sheet, P/L and cash flow statements, including validation of results
- Compile and analyze financial information for management reports
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
- Participates in system implementations
- Completion of special projects and other functions as required by manager
- 2-4+ years of experience working in an accounting role with a financial services firm, public accounting firm, or multi-entity experience in a rapid growth, high transaction volume company
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably within Accounting or Finance
- CPA or working toward CPA Accreditation
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to strive in a fast paced and customer service oriented environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field