Back To All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading $150 billion since inception. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
We're looking for an HRIS Coordinator who has a sharp eye for detail, thrives in a collaborative environment, and who is passionate about process efficiencies. They will be responsible for updating and maintaining our HRIS system. They will also serve as the point of contact for all HRIS-related inquiries, projects, and reporting.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports extracting data from HR systems
- Process new hires, promotion, terminations, and changes in HR systems
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS is up-to-date at all times
- Train employees on how to access the HR system
- Provide support for systems data audits and communicates required changes to HR, Payroll and other departments as needed
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for HR systems, ensuring compliance in all areas
- Respond to employee questions regarding benefits, policies, and procedures
- Keep up to date with HR platform updates, constantly finding ways to automate and improve processes
- Manage all administrative processes and procedures for the HR Operations team
- Support and help with adhoc projects and requests
- Assist with new hire activities including auditing new hire packets disseminating new hire documents to appropriate parties, requesting IT access, setting up performance management and Commuter Benefits profiles, creating timecard, and adding to organizational chart
- Assist with semi-annual performance management process and annual merit increase process.
- Respond to requests for employment verification.
- Detail-oriented and impeccable follow through - you can’t sleep at night if loose ends haven’t been tied off
- Advanced in Google apps, especially Google Sheets
- Experience in startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Creative, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- BS/BA degree
- Experience with BambooHR and/or Workday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field