Back To All Jobs
Office Manager - Portland
The Office Manager plays a vital role at Coinbase by maintaining an efficient, productive and positively cultured office and employee experience. This is an exciting role that will include building out an office from scratch. As an Office Manager, you have the opportunity to support productivity, raise engagement and maintain culture with positive energy and efficient execution. You’ll work closely with the People Ops, IT and Security teams to create a safe, engaging, supportive and meaningful experience for all employees. We are growing quickly and you will be able to directly influence the scaling of our organization by anticipating the needs of the org, thinking creatively, improving and creating new processes. We have a healthy foundation and we’re looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build the most effective People Ops organization on the planet.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the office
- Act as primary liaison between the company and office building management (e.g., repairs, building code compliance, etc.)
- Manage vendors and contractors: planning for, purchasing, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, meals, and employee supplies - maintaining productive and positive relationships
- Track facilities and supply related requests through office operations ticketing system
- Coordinate daily catering and maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- Manage the front desk by greeting and assisting guests.
- Manage the guests experience - oversee the check in system, keep the reception area welcoming, stocked and organized
- Manage event planning, and coordinate company off-site activities to keep the company culture positively energized.
- Assist in onboarding of new hires - desk setup, informative resource of office ongoings, etc
- Energetic, thrives in a fast-pace environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving
- Strong interest in process improvement - finding ways to make facilities more efficient and streamlined
- Proficient with Google apps
- Creative, innovative, empathetic
- Experienced with managing an office, organizing and planning events
- Team player with extensive cross-group collaboration skills
- Impeccable judgment and excellent problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with extensive cross-group collaboration skills
- Office Management experience is a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field