Back To All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
In order to fulfill our mission of an open financial system, we need to understand how to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream. User research is critical to understanding both our current and potential users and knowing how to design for them. We are looking for a researcher to help us build user empathy and deliver strong evidence-based product recommendations.
- Support multiple teams of designers and product managers with a variety of feature-level research and testing needs
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, prototype testing, medium-scale surveys, and other studies as needed
- Contribute to internal research processes such as archiving and communicating findings internally
- Support weekly user observation sessions for the team
- Provide thoughtful partnership to teams to help them define good research questions and methodologies
- Work with other researchers on larger strategic research initiatives
- 2+ years of user research experience, preferably on consumer-facing mobile and desktop products
- Experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods (interviews, surveys, street intercepts, concept testing, etc.)
- Working understanding of analytics and other data sources
- Adaptability, with a willingness to abandon methodological perfectionism
- Excellent hustle—the cryptocurrency industry moves at lightning speed!
- Collaborative attitude and desire to learn from others
- Experience in finance or knowledge of cryptocurrency is a plus, but definitely not required
What to Send
We’re on the bleeding edge of a new design challenge. Come join the revolution!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field