Back To All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
In order to fulfill our mission of an open financial system, we need to understand how to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream. User research is critical to understanding both our current and potential users and knowing how to design for them. We are looking for an experienced user research strategist to help us define and evangelize User Research throughout our product teams.
- Serve as a strategic research partner embedded in multiple product teams
- Act as primary point of contact for all team research needs—from large foundational and generative projects to evaluative, tactical, and investigative quick wins
- Coordinate and conduct mixed-methods research, including interviews, concept testing, prototype testing, surveys, fieldwork, and other methods as needed
- Contribute to internal research processes such as archiving and communicating findings internally
- Provide thoughtful guidance and education to stakeholders to help turn vague business needs into actionable research questions
- Partner with other researchers on larger strategic research initiatives
- 4+ years of user research experience, preferably on consumer-facing mobile and desktop products
- Experience with a variety of mixed-methods research methods (interviews, surveys, street intercepts, concept testing, etc.)
- Can operate projects independently and provide confident strategic leadership
- Comfortable owning coordination, recruitment, and scheduling—we wear many hats, divas need not apply
- Working understanding of analytics and other data sources
- Adaptability, with a willingness to abandon methodological perfectionism
- Excellent hustle—the cryptocurrency industry moves at lightning speed!
- Collaborative attitude and desire to learn from others
- Experience in finance or knowledge of cryptocurrency is a plus, but definitely not required
What to Send
We’re on the bleeding edge of a new design challenge. Come join the revolution!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field