Back To All Jobs
Project Manager, Payments
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase’s vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. With more than 20M customers and $150B in transaction volume, we are growing fast and trailblazing a whole new industry.
- Coordinate internal teams and partners for the flawless execution of payment integration projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope with high quality output
- Communicate clear timelines and expectations to stakeholder to facilitate cross team planning
- Write and publish project plan, specifications, documentation
- Focus on making complex and technical topics simple and approachable for all people.
- Develop a deep understanding of payment networks globally and internal payment system
- Analyze trends & use data to share opportunities and influence change.
- Build strong relationships across the business.
- Minimum of 5 years of project / program management.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
- Experience in working with external vendors and partners
- Experience working with financial system integration is a plus
- Experience with payment networks is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field