Back To All Jobs
Manager, Customer Support
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are now launching a Center of Excellence in Portland that will centralize our customer support function, helping ensure a world class customer experience.
As a Manager for Customer Support Operations, you’ll build and lead a high functioning team of full time Support Analysts. This is a rare opportunity to help establish an office, build a team from scratch and be part of disrupting traditional global financial markets.
- Manage a team of high performing customer support analysts for a specific product line and serve as a domain expert across multiple channels (voice, email and social etc).
- Collaborate with business units to set service level agreements (including resolution, quality, and productivity) and define strategies for execution.
- Act as a valuable member of the global support management team and provide operational insight across internal advocacy, tools, quality and training teams.
- Determine opportunities to scale efficiently and effectively through partnerships with various departments across the organization, including sales, client services, compliance and legal.
- Work with senior vendor leads and attend weekly and monthly business reviews, providing overall guidance for governance and prioritization.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical issues and incidents.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Focus on individual and team mentorship, career development and employee engagement.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Minimum of 4 years of direct management experience.
- Experience scaling teams across multiple workflows and various channels of support, including voice, email, social and chat.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field