Back To All Jobs
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are now launching a Center of Excellence in Portland that will centralize our customer support function, helping ensure a world class customer experience.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today.
- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat).
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Serve as the domain expert for multiple workflows, policies and tools.
- Document updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of metrics in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and bugs.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to managers and leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work business hours in one of the following shifts:
- Morning shift: 6:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Mid-morning shift: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Afternoon shift: 4:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Experience with payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field