Back To All Jobs
Senior Financial Analyst
New York, NY
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone. We are guided by these principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Coinbase is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our finance team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence. The Senior Analyst of Institutional Finance must possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven organization that is dedicated to building the premier suite of institutional products and services. We value positive energy, continuous learning, efficient execution, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
- Ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, has the ability to multitask, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Review and analyze the impact of pricing and operational strategies to grow and diversify revenue
- Provide support for finance efforts to increase efficiency and add value to business partners, including data mining and identifying, tracking and reporting on KPIs
- Build, lead and manage the annual and monthly forecast process. Maintain an updated and accurate forecast on a GAAP and management reporting basis
- Serve as finance partner to departmental budget owners and keep managers aware of their financial performance by developing tools and / or reports as appropriate
- Actively participate in the implementation of a forecasting and planning tool that will be rolled out across the organization
- Develop working relationships with internal business partners to support organizational goals
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Minimum 5+ years professional work experience in corporate finance (specifically financial planning & analysis), accounting, or consulting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Regulatory models
- Candidates with backgrounds in Financial Services, FinTech, or Technology businesses including sales operations, or consulting organizations are highly desirable
What to send:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field