Kembali Ke Semua Pekerjaan
Manager, Strategic Sourcing
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase’s vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
Coinbase is currently looking for a dynamic Manager of Strategic Sourcing who can lead all strategic sourcing initiatives while also building the function as Coinbase continues to scale at a global level. This opportunity is perfect for somebody with a wealth of experience in technical strategic sourcing, working with finance and legal in the negotiating of contracts and budgets while also possessing the desire to build a program from the ground up at one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area.
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support technology sourcing activities for hardware, software and services, including preparing RFx, managing the process and analyzing competitive bids
- Analyze spend data, internal requirements, and external supply markets to develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business goals
- Prepare, redline and negotiate commercial contracts including software and hardware licenses, services agreements, statements of work and amendments
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal clients to strategically manage spend and the supply base for assigned categories
- Act as procurement subject matter expert in consulting with the business to identify, develop and deploy best practice procurement, category management and supplier management
- Develop strong partnerships with procurement operations, accounts payable, and legal teams
- Manage, coordinate and support special projects as needed
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in procurement, sourcing or contracting for software licensing and professional services. Management level experience a nice to have
- Experience in negotiating enterprise software agreements and drafting outsourced services contracts
- Experience in the nuances of purchasing software, licensing models and associated agreements
- Experience analyzing data and making recommendations on sourcing opportunities
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field