Back To All Jobs
Senior Operations Recruiter - GDAX
At Coinbase, recruiting is one of the most important functions of the business. GDAX (Global Digital Asset Exchange) is the fastest growing division of Coinbase and thus we’re scaling out the existing team aggressively in San Francisco, London and New York.
In this role you’ll be working as a thought partner with the General Manager of GDAX and other key hiring managers to own crucial hires that take GDAX to the next level. You’ll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
Long term the role will be based in New York, however we do require the successful candidate to spend the first 3 months in our San Francisco office, learning our culture, business, and hiring bar.
- Own the operational recruiting function for our GDAX team
- Build pipeline of candidates through variety of sourcing channels
- Work closely with the GM of GDAX and GDAX Business Partner to qualify open jobs, work out priorities, and fill roles
- Screen and qualify candidates for competency and cultural fit
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback, and offer process
- Manage multiple candidate channels including referrals, advertising, and other campaigns
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 4+ years end to end recruiting experience preferably in a startup environment
- Knowledge of financial services recruiting is highly advantageous (previous exposure to investment banks, hedge funds, family offices etc.)
- Successful track record identifying and qualifying exceptional talent
- Experience closing executive level roles
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- Strong understanding of equity preferred
- In-house and agency recruiting experience a plus
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency
- Excellent verbal, communication, and organization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field