Retour à toutes les offres
Equity Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is seeking a detail-oriented, highly organized, highly motivated individual to join our legal team as our first Equity Program Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the administration, management and compliance of our equity compensation program. You’ll work with other members of the Legal team and in close partnership with other departments and stakeholders company-wide. In addition, you must be able to work independently, proactively identifying areas of need, generating action plans and developing & implementing effective processes.
- Own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Carta including the equity plan and CAP table.
- Manage confidential data rooms, disclosures and employee equity communications.
- Manage daily maintenance tasks, including processing new equity awards, reviewing equity transactions, terminations, cancellations, repurchases, etc.
- Process option exercises, ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll when applicable.
- Support investor requests for equity confirmations in connection with their own audit requirements.
- Generate recurring reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., Board, HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.), and respond to ad-hoc data requests on a timely basis.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments and respond quickly to employee questions.
- Develop employee communication and education including presentations, addressing employee inquiries, creating educational materials and maintaining the internal equity site.
- Ability to provide assistance with cross-functional ad-hoc projects.
- Create process and policy documentation for formalized equity process.
- 5+ years of progressive stock administration experience in both private and public organizations
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficiency in GSuite and Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation, or working towards designation preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field