Voltar a todos os empregos
People Operations Business Partner
San Francisco, CA & New York, NY
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world’s largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $50 billion in 2016 alone. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
The People Ops Business Partner plays a vital role by partnering directly with one of our high impact business units. As a key member of the People Ops team, you will work closely with business and product leaders on engagement, employee development, diversity, policies & procedures, and performance management initiatives. You will provide proactive guidance and counsel and you’ll have the opportunity to improve and impact every employee's experience at Coinbase. Using data, combined with sound judgment and creativity, you’ll directly influence the scaling of our organization. We’re looking for an individual to help us continue to build a best in class People Operations organization.
- Serve as a strategic partner to a high impact business unit.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (leadership, GM, managers, people team) to help drive people programs and strategies that enhance our culture -- including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications.
- Partner with People team & leadership on org design, planning, and execution to scale.
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, org design, and tricky people situations.
- Identify and advise leaders on the development needs of their teams and function.
- Approach people matters with an eye toward compliance and reducing risks; help build and apply HR policies and manage employee relations issues.
- Identify specific behaviors that contribute to macro patterns and provide solutions on how to address.
- Analyze trends & use data to develop people programs and influence change.
- Build strong relationships across the business.
- Minimum of 7 years of HR and/or people operations experience.
- Strong desire and ability to improve processes, build relationships, and make Coinbase better.
- Expertise in people/HR policies & procedures - and a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Fully developed coaching and problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; financial services experience is a decided plus.
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws.
- Demonstrated experience with data and analytics.
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing market leader within an engaging and high performing team, apply today. Help us make Coinbase even better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidatar-se a este emprego
* = campo obrigatório